Our next EVOlution of burners is an innovative design with "Patent Pending" staged/premix combustion technology to maximize operating efficiency and reduce NOx emissions on natural gas firing below 30 PPM without the use of flue gas recirculation (FGR). Designed to fire a range of gaseous fuels and light oil, the EVO burner utilizes a unique firing head design which provides stable combustion over a 6:1 turndown. The combination of operating at 3% excess oxygen and sub 30 PPM NOx revolutionizes the burner market.
Currently available from 40 to 1500 BHP, the EVO will fire on a wide range of boilers and heat exchangers.
Fuel: Gas, Light Oil
Capacity: 1,670,000 - 63,000,000 BTU/HR
- Siemens LMV3/5 Linkageless controls
- Integral flame safeguard and UV scanner
- Siemens gas train with regulator
- Gas electric pilot, ignition transformer, and pilot train
- Combustion air flow switch
- Burner mounted control panel
- Five indicating lights and On-Off switch
- Siemens AZL display
Contact Applied Technologies of New York
As the authorized Power Flame manufacturer representative, Applied Technologies of New York is the premier location to find the Type EVO Burner and the full product offering from the manufacturer.
Speak to your ATI sales engineer to learn more about the Power Flame Type EVO Burner (EVO150 - EVO800).