Boasting the thickest boiler steel in the industry, the Hurst Series 45 Boiler is an innovative three-pass firebox package. This low pressure boiler offers capacities of:
- 8.5 up to 813 BHP
- 285 to 27,215 MBTU/HR
- Steam up to 15 PSI
- Hot water up to 100 PSI
It offers superior efficiency and flexibility - capable of operating on oil, gas, heavy oil, and combination gas/oil. The cutting-edge Hurst Series 45 three-pass firebox packaged boiler is also available with Low NOx configurations. Continue reading to learn more about the Hurst Series 45 Boiler.
Standard Hurst Series 45 Boiler Features
The Hurst Series 45 Boiler features a three-pass "Firebox" design with an innovative stress relieving "Wetback" Firetube construction. Each Hurst firebox boiler is packaged with standard relief valves, operating controls, burner, and fuel train. Installation is simplified by requiring only service connections to place the boiler in operation. You can elect flexible burner systems for firing:
- Natural gas
- LP gas
- No. 2 oil
- Heavy oil
- Or, other combinations
The standard high-density 2" mineral wool insulation works to minimize radiant heat loss. The burner system is designed to meet U.L. requirements, but you can elect to have your burner system customized to meet the requirements of Military, IRI, FM and others.
Hurst Series 45 Steam Model Features
The pressure designs for the Hurst Series 45 Steam model are 8.5 up to 813 HP and a maximum steam of 15 PSI. All steam models are built to Section-IV ASME Code. The steam trim includes a steam pressure gauge with test cock and syphon, as well as:
- Auxiliary low water cut-off with manual reset
- Combination pump control and low water cut-off
- ASME safety relief valve
- Water column gauge glass set with drain valve and tri-cocks
- Operating and high limit pressure control
Hurst Series 45 Hot Water Model Features
Hurst Series 45 hot water models offer ranges from 8.5 up to 415 HP and up to 100 PSI. As well as 500 up to 813 HP and a maximum PSI of 60. All hot water Hurst Series 45 models are built to Section-IV ASME Code. The hot water temperature should not go higher than 250° degrees F. at or near the outlet of boiler. Standard equipment on the hot water model trim include:
- Operating temperature control
- Safety relief valve
- High limit temperature control with manual reset
- Combination temperature and pressure gauge
- Low water cut-off control with manual reset.
The Hurst Series 45 Boiler is compatible with matched U.L. listed "forced draft" power burners with factory wired, pre-piped, wired and tested fuel configurations for propane, natural gas, combination of oil/gas, or No.2 oil.
Why Choose the Hurst Series 45 Boiler?
The Hurst Series 45 Boiler offers an impressive range of capacities and the ability to fire a variety of fuels. This modern three-pass firebox boiler package is easily maintained and designed for simple installation. Arguably, the most attractive attributes of the Hurst Series 45 Boiler are its exceptional efficiency and competitive pricing. When you choose the Hurst Series 45 Boiler, you will gain access to:
- The flexibility to operate on heavy oil, gas, oil, and combination gas/oil
- Exceptionally efficient three-pass design
- The vessel is registered with the National Board of Boiler Inspectors
- ASME Code Constructed & Stamped for 30-100 PSI water/ 15 PSI steam
- Ultimate combustion efficiency achieved through large furnace volume
- Lifting eyes and steel skids
- Unified refractory base floor
- Factory insulated two-inch mineral wool
- Low heat release
- 22QZ zinc coated
- Easy access to fireside surfaces
- Baked on powder coat finish
- Fully automatic operation
- Sufficient waterside cleanout openings
- Factory test fired
- Wet back construction
- U.L. Listed controls, trim, and forced draft burners
- Rear and front flame observation ports
Contact ATI of New York
For more than 50 years, Hurst Boiler & Welding Company has been engineering, designing, and servicing a complete line of hot water, oil, steam, coal, gas, biomass, solid waste, and hybrid fuel-fired boilers. The Hurst Series 45 boiler represents many of the latest and most cutting-edge innovations within the industry.
ATI of New York is an authorized manufacturer's representative for Hurst Boilers. Our highly experience sales engineers have the training and expertise to match your needs with the optimum Hurst FireBox Boiler. Regardless of your needs, we will help guide you toward the best boiler. We specialize in providing solutions across several industries, including:
Contact ATI of New York today to learn more about the Hurst Series 45 boiler.